Why give to RMYC?
Rocky Mountain Youth Corps’ years of service to the youth and young adults of northern and central New Mexico would not be possible without generous contributions from our businesses, private foundations, government agencies, and individual advocates and supporters. By making a tax-deductible donation, you can help activate our important mission.
Leave a Legacy
Support our critical vision of building a world where young adults reach their full potential by considering a legacy gift to Rocky Mountain Youth Corps.
New Mexico youth and young adults need and deserve the growth and opportunity that Rocky Mountain Youth Corps provides. We need your help to ensure we have the resources available to bring the organization forward and meet this demand in the community.
By leaving a legacy gift in the form of a bequest, stock gift, or other planned support, you can help these youth become tomorrow’s leaders in response to the next decade’s challenges in climate change, community health, and open space conservation.
We look forward to speaking with you at any time. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Network of Support
Rocky Mountain Youth Corps receives generous support from a variety of sources:
- Grants received from local, regional, and federal foundations
- Businesses throughout central and northern New Mexico, including local and regional financial institutions
- Event sponsors
- Individual donors
- Auction donors for our annual Pathways Dinner and Auction
Show your support for our mission and programming by joining this group of supporters. Learn more by emailing our Development team.
Mapping the Future
for New Mexico Youth
From 2024 through 2026, Rocky Mountain Youth Corps New Mexico is challenging both existing and new donors to consider giving a recurring monthly gift to help us build a foundation for our legacy endowment fund as we move into our 30th anniversary in 2025. Please consider a recurring gift today.
Volunteer with RMYC
RMYC only succeeds in reaching and serving New Mexico youth with the help of volunteers.
Volunteers can serve in these critical roles:
- Tabling at recruitment events and distributing flyers throughout each region.
- Helping with our Pathways Dinner and Auction event in the fall of each year in Taos, New Mexico.
- Becoming a community liaison to RMYC within regional and local public and private high schools, community colleges, and community centers.
Stipends may be available for youth volunteers depending upon program and hours. All volunteers must adhere to the organization’s current COVID-19 policy.
Please use the form below to share your information: